Why bother with bland, powdery store-bought pancake mix, when this gluten-free pancake recipe only requires four ingredients? Combine superfoods and flip the healthiest pancakes you’ve ever served to a hungry crowd! Bananas, rich in potassium, and eggs, packed with protein and omega-3’s, ensure a healthy start to your day. Add quick oats for a bit of fiber, and great tasting cinnamon (another phenomenal superfood) and you’ve got a sweet, warm stack of crowd-pleasing pancakes! Top with berries for an even more delicious, and superfood-filled, treat!
Flour-less Banana Pancakes
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tablespoons of quick oats
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat skillet for pancakes
- Place banana in a bowl and smash it with the back of a fork or spoon.
- Add eggs, oats and cinnamon; stir to incorporate.
- Slowly pour pancakes mixture in skillet.
- Cook pancakes until desired doneness
- Place on plate and serve.
- Can top with fruit, berries or low cal syrup.