YOUNG MAN DIES DURING PENIS ENLARGEMENT PROCEDURE

A young male in Sweden passed away during an operation to enlarge his penis when fat leaked into his lungs.

The 30-year-old man was having a procedure where body fat is removed from the abdomen and injected into the walls of the penis in an attempt to increase girth.

In this situation, released as a case research in the Journal of Forensic Sciences, the fat leaked from the man’s member and traveled to his lungs. After that, it caused an embolism which ruptured blood vessels and activated a sudden heart arrest.

Mayo Clinic urologist, Tobias Kohler, told Buzzfeed a remark about the case – in which he was not engaged – that the technique is ‘completely useless’ and not worth the consequences which can include permanent erectile dysfunction and in this case, death.

Similar efforts to enlarge penises using injectables have been also proven deadly. News.com.au reports that a fake cosmetic doctor was jailed for homicide after silicone from a penis enhancement caused a 22-year-old man to die from an embolism in 2011.

This article was brought to you by Buzz Around

Source: www.newidea.com.au

SiteLock